Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bleeding Heart


Start saving one heart in my pocket,
then I drop more and more hearts in, one after another.
My pocket is not full
and my soul is still empty.

Quit saving these hearts in the pocket.
I give out one heart, then one after another.
My pocket is empty
but my soul is full happiness.

I forget what I want.
I remember what I give.
I forget who I am.
I remember who I love.

I realize what love is.

ฉันสะสมหัวใจดวงแล้วดวงเล่า
แต่ฉันยังคงเหงาเท่าเดิม
เลยแจกจ่ายหัวใจไม่หามาเพิ่ม
หัวใจดวงเดิมกลับเติมเต็มความอบอุ่น
...
ความรักส่องหัวใจใสสว่าง
ใจที่ว่างกลับงดงามราวรุ่งอรุณ
ความรักเจ้าเอยเจ้าหอมกรุ่น
ขอบคุณที่เติมเต็มหัวใจจนอิ่มเต็ม
...
ฉันแจกจ่ายหัวใจ
จนไร้ซึ่งตัวตน
จำได้แค่สุขล้น
และใจที่ปลื้มเปรม
...
ฉันตระหนัก
ความรักเป็นเช่นนี้เอง
...

1 comment:

Homely me said...

It's good to feel good, a feeling that people called love :)