Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sun Set




That day,
my left foot hurt so bad.

I was so swamped with work
and it was too late to cook dinner.

I had only 50 1.4 on my camera.
...
It's too late to go home this late,
so I stopped by the old field.
Queen's Ann were in bloom everywhere.

It's too painful to walk far.
So, I sat among the varieties of grass flowers,
to watch the sun set.

It's 50 1.4.
So, these are what I have captured (and I really like them).

Sometimes, many times, too bad is not that bad.
Happy (comming) Monday.

4 comments:

Homely me said...

Nice shot as usual ka, so appreciate what you got for us :)

take care ka,

Ayuwat Jearwattanakanok said...

ยังไม่เคยเข้ามาคอมเม้นท์ในบล๊อกนี้ของคุณแป๋วเลย
ภาพสวยเช่นเคยครับ ดีใจที่ยังแวะเข้าไปเยี่ยมกัน เพิ่งกลับมาจากเที่ยวทะเลภูเก็ตกับที่บ้านมาครับ

Ayuwat Jearwattanakanok said...

ว่างๆแปะภาพเพิ่มในนี้บ้างก็ดีเหมือนกันนะครับ อิอิ

Skylinekip said...

I retrospective viewed all your pics in this blog, these amazed me a great deal....
My heart is filled up with your happiness thru the viewfinder on 50 1.4.
Your inner warmth is tangible.